Saturday, December 11, 2010

Have a little bit of the blues lately...

...trying to stay out of a funk. Seth's been busy with work, I've been busy with work, evenings are full of overtime type activities for Seth and grad school work for me. My body is changing and while I am grateful for that because that means it's doing what it should be, I'm feeling a little low about my appearance. I even convinced myself that my body disgusts my husband and that I look like a fatty. Now, add that to stress and hormones and imagine what's happening in my brain. I am not the first person to ever feel this way, I know that. And I don't mean to complain, I just need some inspiration. Trying to climb out of the hole I've fallen into. I keep telling myself, this is just one moment of hormones...who knows, the next I could be feeling like God's gift to men!~ LOL.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE beautiful!! It can be very disturbing to see your body changing in a way that you have never experienced, and you're completely right about all of the hormones. I can't speak for Seth, but you should ask him! Lots of men think their wives have never looked MORE beautiful than when they were pregnant!

    Now go drink some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU HALEY! He actually started out yesterday morning by telling me how great I looked pregnant. It's just different. I miss feeling sexy...how ridiculous is that!?! Maybe it's hormones and a midlife crisis as I approach 30! I may just be missing my sweet 21 year old body! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete