Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am perfect, right? : )

This will just be brief as I posted a long one already today! There is no better day to start reflecting on my day than Sunday...so here goes...

For the first time in a while, I actually stayed late after church and it was nice to get to visit with everyone. During the summer, our church does not hold Sunday school so I don't get to really see anyone. I enjoyed getting to know our interim Pastor's family as well as catching up with families I hadn't seen in a while. As the youth director at the church, time spent with adults is limited! It was sweet today though because I was honored with a card and giftcard for my service to our youth at the beginning of the service. Very sweet.

I was really fine most of the day then decided after the soccer game that I was irritated with Seth for leaving bowls, plates, cups upstairs, on the counters, in the sink, etc and not cleaning it up. So, I chose to stomp through the house with the trash can, throwing away things and then chose to very loudly scrub dishes in the kitchen sink and stomp through the house (clearly making a point). He asked what was wrong and, well, you can imagine. I took that question as an open ended free-for-all on what I felt at that time...again...I am sure you can imagine. But here's the funny part...I only mentioned things that irritate me and did not really care that there is laundry on the closet floor and bathroom floor with irritates the daylights out of him.

It is funny when you are married...everything can be just fabulous and then you have a mood swing that sends you plummeting into bitchy wife world or jackass husband land. Today was one of those days. Then I got so mad about it that I pouted and refused to acknowledge that the other six out of seven days were great. Brings up the question...maybe it's me...nah...who am I kidding, I am perfect, right? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment